jueves, 17 de octubre de 2019

Post 8

I usually don't plan what I am going to do in the summer. It's like "hey let's go the beach". But if you ask me what I want to do this summer there are many things.
I would like to visit my brother, who lives in Talcahuano with his wife and my two nephews. I see them like 5 times a year, so in holidays I like to spend  a lot of days there.

Almost every, year since 2011, we have gone to Pichilemu with my mother, my aunt and my cousin, who is like my sister. We like to go there because we have where to stay the night and we know where to go to have fun. It sounds a little bit boring to go every year to the same place but we fell in love with Pichilemu. I don't know if we are going to go this year,  I will probably know like the week before.

This year I want to go to General Cruz. Last year my friend invited me but we couldn't go because of money and other problems. I hope we can go this summer. She always talks about that place, that it's really peacefull and beautiful.

I also want to go out with my friends. I have a friend who lives near to Valparaiso and this year, in winter, I went there.  We had a lot of fun.

This summer I want to take piano classes to be better at it. I remember that I wrote this in the post about my bucket list. So I'm going in the right direction to make it.





1 comentario:

  1. Me and my family go to Pichilemu every year too! I like to walk into the Parque Ross, it is very paceful.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8

I usually don't plan what I am going to do in the summer. It's like "hey let's go the beach". But if you ask me what I...