jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

Post 7

Honestly, this is my first time writing the thing I want to do before I die, a bucket list. I always think about what I want to do in the future or what I have done so these are some of them.

Since I was 15 or 16 I started selling candys with my bestfriend, at school. We wanted the money for concerts, so we didn't have to ask for money to our parents. Since then, we have paid all of the concerts we have gone together.  Now we sell stationary items, like pencils and notepads. With the money that we have earn and saved this years we want to travel to Asia.

My mother, since I can remember, wants to learn how to drive and have her own car, so I want to buy  one for her. She always says that she is good with a small car, but I want to buy a big and good one. That could be difficult for me, because of the money, but I'll try.

Since I was a little kid I have loved to write. I used to write everything that was on my mind, and I have a lot of notebooks with stories. So I'd love to write a book and share my thought with people that I don't know. Maybe it could be a children's book.

I really what to learn how to play professionally the piano and the guitar. I know how to do it, but I want to be better, and take classes.






















1 comentario:

Post 8

I usually don't plan what I am going to do in the summer. It's like "hey let's go the beach". But if you ask me what I...