viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2019

Post 3

My favorite serie is call "Answer me 1988". It is a korean serie that tells the history of five friends and their families living in the same neighborhood, in Seoul. I liked it because it has different histories, you can cry and also laugh. I enjoyed every single episode even though they lasted 1 hour and 30 minutes aprox. I remember that I watched it first, then I recomended my friends to watch it and they loved it too. We still can't get over the finale.
I love watching series, I have seen thousands. I like asian series, my favorite are the korean ones. I don't have a favorite type like mysterius or romance, I just enjoy everything. Usually I don't like US series, but there are exeption, of course.
Now I'm watching "Hotel del Luna", it is about an hotel which is catered only for ghosts. It is funny, iIrecommend it. I started watching it because of the main actress, I have enjoyed all of her works.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8

I usually don't plan what I am going to do in the summer. It's like "hey let's go the beach". But if you ask me what I...