jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

Post 6


When I finish my career I want to do a posgraduate about investigative journalism, because I want to be good as a jounalist, and make great investigations. I also want to study something related to music. Since I was young I have love learning how to play instruments and how to compose songs, so I think that I will definitely take a music course in the future. I want to be better in what I already know and learn more and more. 

My brother's girlfriend studied in the Sorbonne University, in France for 6 months, in 2013, so I want to try something similar with a posgraduate. I really don't know where I want to study, but I think it's a great opportunity because you can learn new things and also get to know other cultures and lenguages, being a part of it, not just like a tourist. If I have to choose a country I would say Japan. I know that their culture and way to interact with each others is different compared to Chile's relality and I am not saying that I agree with them, but it could be interesting. 

I also want to live in the south of Chile, so I think it's a great option to look for something that I like in Universidad Austral. 




5 comentarios:

  1. We like the same subjects jajaja I think we´ll look pretty long in the future

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really admire musicians! I love to go to musical shows and listen all those beautiful instruments.. I enjoy celtic music, so soft and relaxing...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It must be hard to study investigative journalism, good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Valdivia is a beautiful place and the Universidad Austral is a great home of studies, in this city there also many courses of music and academies.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I've never went to Valdivia but I heard a lot of comments saying that the Universidad Austral is so pretty

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8

I usually don't plan what I am going to do in the summer. It's like "hey let's go the beach". But if you ask me what I...