jueves, 22 de agosto de 2019

Post 1

I would like to visit South Korea. When I was 16 I started to learn how to speak korean and a lot of things about their culture, in Duoc UC, and I really liked it, so I would like to go there and learn more about the country and their history. Even though I desagree with a lot of things about their culture.
I would visit Han river, wich is in Seoul, at night. I also want to go to Jeju, that is the biggest korean island, and it is very popular. I would like to eat different kind of food and a lot of spicy ramen.
One of my brothers is going there this october with his girlfriend, so I will ask him for advices and places to visit.
I am alredy saving money to make this trip with my best friend, I hope we can make it.
If I ever go there I would like to study at Seoul University or Korean University to improve my korean, but I'll be happy just visiting the place.






3 comentarios:

  1. I already knew it jajajajaj you know the language only you lack the money

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The picture of Han river looks like Calle-Calle river (Valdivia) when they celebrate the Valdivian Week and put fireworks in the bridge

    ResponderEliminar
  3. South Korea is amazing. I also disagree with aspects of their culture. I tried to learn the language, but I only learn how to read hangul. 안녕 계세요.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8

I usually don't plan what I am going to do in the summer. It's like "hey let's go the beach". But if you ask me what I...