jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

Post 2

The best concert I've ever been to was Coldplay's.
Coldplay are a band of pop rock and altertative rock from England. It was formed in 1996 and has 4 members,  Chris Martin, Jon Buckland, Guy Berryman and Will Champion.
I saw the band in Estadio Nacional, the 3th of april in 2016. I remember the date so well because it was my friend's birthday and I was sad because I couldn't attend to her party. Anyways, I went to her house the next day. 
Going back to the concert, I went with one of my brothers and her girlfriend. We had Vip position but it was court Vip, so we arrived to the concert very early to get the best position. 
I remember I said "It's Coldplay, it's going to be quiet" but it wasn't. The people jumped and sang every song. I had a lot of fun. 
Before Coldplay's concert started, Lianne La Havas sang and played the guitar for about one hour. I didn't know her music, but I fell in love with it. 
I was kind of sad because they didn't sing my favorite song, "The hardest part", but I enjoyed every single song. I have listend to their songs since I was a kid, so it was kind of emotional for me. 


5 comentarios:

  1. I love Coldply´s!!! my favorite song is The scientist <333

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Coldplay, not enough to go to a concert, but cool anyways

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't lisent too much Coldplay, but if I think I woul enjoy a concert of them, becouse they are great musicians.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i wanted to go, but i can't afford the price of the tickets at that moment :c.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow I wish I saw Coldplay in live too! You're really lucky, and it's a band of my childhood just like you

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8

I usually don't plan what I am going to do in the summer. It's like "hey let's go the beach". But if you ask me what I...