viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2019

Post 4

My favorite book is The catcher in the rye by J.D Salinger.It was published in 1951. The book tells the history of a 16 years old boy, who was expelled from school. I read this book when I was 15 years old and I loved it. It was kind of difficult for me to choose one book, so I'm going to include another one which is fighting for the first place, it is Demian, by Hermann Hesse.  He is also my favorite author, I really like the way he writes and the books he has.
To be honest, I don't really have a favorite kind of book, it just depends in my mood. Sometimes I like reading fantasy books, and weeks later I just wanna read something like non  fiction.
The last book I have read was an infantil book, bacause of my newphew, but I can't remember the name. It's funny because I would trully recomended it. It is about a Lion King  who lost his crown and everyone in the town plays the rol of a king when they found the crown.
When I was 12 or 13 I used to read a lot, now I can't read everything that I like because of time. 

1 comentario:

  1. I haven't read The Catcher in the rye, but I read Mala Onda and I guess they are similar. Both protagonists are hideous.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8

I usually don't plan what I am going to do in the summer. It's like "hey let's go the beach". But if you ask me what I...